- We do not disclose your personal information to third parties;
- We do not share your contact information without your personal consent;
- You independently determine the amount and degree of disclosed personal information.
Information we collect
Personal information that was personally provided by you personally by submitting forms on our Site;
Technical information that is automatically collected using the software during a visit to the Site, and which is made available to the Site administration from standard server logs.
All technical information, including your IP address and the files that you download, are analyzed by us on an aggregated basis for the further development of proposals for improving and developing the Site.
The relationship between the IP address and your personal information is not subject to disclosure to third parties, except as required by law.
Information about visiting the Site is recorded by established statistical counters.
Purpose of using the information received
- Improving the quality of the products offered and the functioning of the company’s Site;
- Evaluation of the operation of the Site, products and services;
- Personification of your work with the Site and anonymous preparation of statistics based on such parameters as activity on the Site, time of visit, address of the site that brought you to our Site;
- Evaluating the effectiveness of our advertising, promotions and product promotion campaigns;
- Simplification of the use of the Site, as well as adaptation of its work and our products, taking into account your individual needs and interests;
- Collection of technical information, including information about the device you are using to visit the Company’s Site and operating system, in order to link it to your personal information to further ensure the highest level of network work.
- Maintaining contacts with you for prompt provision of information of interest to our products and services on agreed terms and a request sent by you earlier.
Purpose of using the information received about you
Informing you about products and services, including from third parties, of interest from our point of view
Proposals for participation in various competitions or advertising campaigns with the option to refuse to receive notifications if desired at any time
Purpose of using your personal information:
- Informing you about promotions and special offers;
- Prompt provision of information on upcoming events and competitions;
- Answers to your questions or comments;
- We do not store information collected for specific purposes for longer than the period necessary to achieve these goals, except in cases of a legal nature;
- In the process of removing information from servers in order to protect it from intentional or accidental hacking, we cannot immediately eliminate residual copies from servers or from backup systems.
Providing information to third parties
In no case, except as provided by law, we do not disclose or provide third parties with your personal information.
The use of small text cookies, which are stored on your computer using a web browser and work as a user ID, can be used for subsequent automatic authorization on the Site and the collection of statistical data. It is important to know and remember that we never save any personal data or passwords in these files.
Links to other sites
The Site Administration never asks for a password to access your account and never changes it at the request of anyone, including yours. If necessary, you change the password yourself, through a special form.